Terms & Conditions
Charisma Kids Parties
- Charisma Kids Parties and its employees assume no responsibility or liability for accidents and damages. Your entertainer will provide you with professional services and will work to ensure your home is treated with utmost care. However, in the event of damage or loss at the party’s location, the financial responsibility lies entirely on the client.
- Charisma Kids Parties and its employees are not responsible for allergic reactions and/or any other medical reaction stemming from the wearing of costumes, or any activity taken place before, during and/or after the party. In the case of liability and/or financial remuneration due to the issues raised in this paragraph, the responsibility lies strictly with `the client.
- Charisma Kids Parties is subject to the Copyright Act 1968. All characters and costumes provided by us for events, displayed on our website or within our promotional material are generic only and are not affiliated, licensed, endorsed or associated with any official character identity, plot line, artistic work, corporation or trademark. We only accept bookings from individuals that are aware we do not represent licensed characters.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure the booking. Confirmation of final numbers is required five days prior to your party date. Full payment of the party is required four days prior to your party date. Failure to make final payment may result in cancellation of the event and forfeiture of your deposit.
- Once a party has been confirmed and a 50% non-refundable deposit paid, the event may only be cancelled or postponed with at least seven business days’ notice.
- Charisma Kids Parties requires the client to provide at least two responsible adults to be present throughout the duration of the party to monitor safety of guests. Whilst adults are welcome to watch, we ask that the noise level remain low, so that performers can remain in control of activities.
- In the event of bad weather, client must provide covered area for party entertainer and guests. Venue changes are permitted in the event of bad weather, however client may be subject to travel fee.
- A Travel fee will apply to locations more than 15km from the Melbourne CBD. Client will be notified of any travel fee prior to event, however if the location of the event changes Charisma Kids Parties reserves the right to charge any additional travel fee, should it be required.
- Charisma Kids Parties reserves the right to upload any feedback received from clients with inclusion of name to an online platform unless we are specifically advised otherwise by the client.
If you have any questions regarding terms and conditions, you can contact us at anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 8595 5010